Good houses are hard to come by in Dublin at the moment but one ray of hope (albeit an expensive one) are these 18 houses which have just gone on sale in Malahide...
They are the second half of a development of 36 houses complete with four bedrooms, and they're absolutely gorgeous.
Not only will you get a dreamy living situation, but you will also have one of the most desirable addresses in Dublin with tons of restaurants, shops and trendy bars in the Malahide area.
- 10 year Homebond structural guarantee
- A-rated BER
- Very close to Malahide Castle
- Kitchen island with seating area, drawers and in-built microwave
- Large open area within the development
- Smeg appliances with 900mm range style cooker in the kitchen
- Beautiful Sile stone countertops
- Solid wood hand-painted kitchens with oversized presses running to meet the ceiling
- Double-fronted layouts
So if you have the €729,000 needed for one of these, you check out the full listing here.