Ranelagh is one of the most desirable parts of Dublin to live in with it’s abundance of great restaurants, bars and proximity to the city among the key selling points.
However, property there doesn’t come cheap and is nearly impossible to find.
Today we wanted to share 8 Beechwood Avenue which has just hit the market and is a stunning house just a short two minute stroll from the main street in Ranelagh. As you can see this three-bedroom-house has been wonderfully designed and maintained and it comes with a large manicured garden.
The property covers 109sqm and would make the perfect family home with the Luas stop right on your doorstep and plenty of schools in the area...
Some of the main features include...
- Stunning 2/3 bed villa-style Victorian semi-detached
- Presents in beautiful order throughout
- Extensively and sensitively refurbished by Interior Designer owner
- Private, secluded rear garden
- 1 minute to Beechwood Luas stop
- A 2 minute stroll to Ranelagh village
If you have the €950,000 they are asking for then the full listing is here.