OK, We've Finally Found It - This Is Dublin's Nicest House
This is absolutely off the charts
We love our property porn and seeing just how far removed our own lives are from the rich and famous of Dublin.
Well today, the example is Mount Alverno on the Sorrento Road in Dalkey - which has just hit the market at €8.5 million.
The house is set on close to an acre of the most beautiful rugged land in the city and has sweeping views across Dublin Bay. It’s when you step inside though that you realise that absolutely no expense has been spared in turning this into a dream home.
The living space is 655 sqm and as you can see from the photos, it is set up for some serious entertaining. You’ll need plenty of friends to go along with your €8.5 million to fill that dining table.
Some of the main features include...
• De Blacam & Meagher Architects
• Portuguese Granite Cladding
• Navona Travertine tiles throughout
• Custom made Navona Travertine stairs & landing
• Solid Iroko Panels in porch and servery
• Pogenpohl Porsche fitted kitchen
• Lutron lighting system
• Complete security system
• Underfloor gas fired central heating
• Home entertainment system
• Solar Panels
• Secure walled private grounds
• Accommodation: 655 sq m (7,050 sq ft approx.)
• Garden: 0.96 acre of manicured gardens
• Shared Tennis Court
€8.5 million sound like small change? You can see the full listing here.