Just LOOK at this palace.
Aptly named Nirvana, this Castleknock-Road-Celtic-Tiger-mega-mansion will only set you back a teensy €2,950,000.
Yeah, no sweat like.
Let's take a look, shall we?
A moat and bridge? Yep.
And there's room for 9 cars in that yard. So y'know, invite everyone you know with a car over for a visit.
Swimming pool, cinema and bar:
Three of the six en-suite bedrooms have second floor mezzanines...
The conservatory, pool room, gym and sauna:
And the rest of the enormous house:
Other features include:
- Crestron system to remote control curtains and blinds
- Programmable intelligent i-lighting system
- Bose sound in cinema
- 5 camera CCTV system
- Underfloor heating
- A few doors away from the gates of the Phoenix Park
- Built in 2001 (prime Celtic Tiger era)
- Outdoor hot tub
- Indoor jacuzzi
- Landscaped gardens
- Sweeping marble staircase and Irish craft iron-mongery, modelled on the stairways in the suites of the Burj Al Arab Hotel in Dubai (casual)
- Electric gates
- Connemara Limestone waterfall which cascades into a fish pond with a fountain and flood lighting
Excessive, or wha?
Brb, entering the lotto.