PICS: Step Inside The The Most Excessively Extravagant Home In All Of Dublin
Complete with swimming pool, home cinema, gym and bar
Just LOOK at this palace.
Aptly named Nirvana, this Castleknock-Road-Celtic-Tiger-mega-mansion will only set you back a teensy €2,950,000.
Yeah, no sweat like.
Let's take a look, shall we?
A moat and bridge? Yep.
And there's room for 9 cars in that yard. So y'know, invite everyone you know with a car over for a visit.
Swimming pool, cinema and bar:
Three of the six en-suite bedrooms have second floor mezzanines...
The conservatory, pool room, gym and sauna:
And the rest of the enormous house:
Other features include:
- Crestron system to remote control curtains and blinds
- Programmable intelligent i-lighting system
- Bose sound in cinema
- 5 camera CCTV system
- Underfloor heating
- A few doors away from the gates of the Phoenix Park
- Built in 2001 (prime Celtic Tiger era)
- Outdoor hot tub
- Indoor jacuzzi
- Landscaped gardens
- Sweeping marble staircase and Irish craft iron-mongery, modelled on the stairways in the suites of the Burj Al Arab Hotel in Dubai (casual)
- Electric gates
- Connemara Limestone waterfall which cascades into a fish pond with a fountain and flood lighting
Check out the Nirvana video:
Excessive, or wha?
Brb, entering the lotto.