These 6 Gorgeous Detached Houses In Killiney Have Just Gone On Sale
Balure is the development and it looks like dream living
Killiney has long been known as the home of the rich and famous in Dublin (alongside Howth on the Northside) and one of the most desirable places to live.
Balure is a new development of six detached homes which have just gone on sale and, as you can see, they're absolutely gorgeous on the inside.
Unfortunately they're only releasing prices on request at this stage, but as you can imagine with this part of town, they won't be coming cheap.
Some of the main features include...
- Car parking to front, fully landscaped gardens to the rear
- Low maintenance coloured render finish with uPVC facia and soffits
- Handcrafted painted kitchen units
- Large tiled hallway/kitchen/sunroom/dining
- Substantial storage areas throughout the houses
- Traditional sliding sash windows with triple-glazing for extra comfort
- A2 rated
- High quality stone fireplaces with wood burning stoves
- Large granite patio area with external power point
- Covered by 10-year home bond guarantee scheme