This is one of those Dublin houses that doesn’t look like much from the outside, but which blows you away once you peep through the front door.
You’ll be able to step into the back yard of this two-bedroom cottage in the heart of Dublin 4 and enjoy the roar of ecstatic crowds on match days at the Aviva Stadium.
The property has been tastefully modernised by architects and comes in turnkey condition. If you have a spare €800,000 knocking around, then this really is the spot for you.
Some of the best features and selling points include…
- Under floor heating
- Completely modernised 10 years ago
- Manicured garden
- BER C1
- Unrivalled view of the Aviva Stadium from the back garden
- Easy access to East link and Port tunnel
- Array of amenities close by including shops, pubs, restaurants
- Minutes from the Silicon Docks
You can see the full listing here.