While 99% of us can never hope to afford a house like this one, today we'd like to dream a little and see how the other half live.
Set on half an acre of land in Foxrock, this house comes with six bedrooms, manicured gardens and even its own granny flat.
No expense has been spared on kitting this place out, with its high end music and TV systems, the whole house is clearly built with entertainment in mind.
Some of the main features include...
- Attractive engineered oak flooring throughout the reception rooms
- Most impressive entrance hall with beautiful Portuguese limestone flooring and staircase
- Prestigious and enviable address, just seconds from Foxrock village
- Self-contained guest suite with kitchen, living room and ensuite bedroom
- Striking detached family home built in 2006 to an exceptionally high standard with highly insulated concrete walls and floors
- Multi-room music/TV system
- High specification fixtures and fittings throughout
- Central vacuum system
- Geothermal underfloor heating with gas boiler, back-up solar panels and heat exchange unit
- Extensive solid wood fitted kitchen units with granite work tops
If you have a spare €4 million knocking around, then the full listing is here.