For years Howth has been one of the most affluent parts of Dublin, with property prices at the highest end of the scale.
There's a reason the rich flock to live in Dublin 13 and this house called Bramley Hill on Danesfort Avenue demonstrates why.
Not only does the house have ample living space, a huge garden and all the best design touches, but crucially it has the best view of Dublin Bay going.
You will need a cool €3.5 million to live here but sure that's only about half a lotto ticket these days, so never stop dreaming.
Oh to sit out on that balcony with a seafood platter, sipping white wine looking over Dublin day one day. The dream.
- Spectacular 5 bedroom detached modern family home on c.1.16 acres/0.469 hectares. Magnificent panoramic views of Dublin Bay.
- Cleverly designed landscaped gardens, feature flat lawn areas and secluded wooded area. All rooms enjoy a south facing aspect.
- Oil central heating. Double glazed sash windows. Burglar alarm.
- Central vacuum system. Recessed ceiling lighting.
- Inclusions: carpets, drapes, light fittings, kitchen and utility room appliances.