This Dublin House For Sale Might Just Have The Best View In The City
Dream living alert
For years Howth has been one of the most affluent parts of Dublin, with property prices at the highest end of the scale.
There's a reason the rich flock to live in Dublin 13 and this house called Bramley Hill on Danesfort Avenue demonstrates why.
Not only does the house have ample living space, a huge garden and all the best design touches, but crucially it has the best view of Dublin Bay going.
You will need a cool €3.5 million to live here but sure that's only about half a lotto ticket these days, so never stop dreaming.
Oh to sit out on that balcony with a seafood platter, sipping white wine looking over Dublin day one day. The dream.
- Spectacular 5 bedroom detached modern family home on c.1.16 acres/0.469 hectares. Magnificent panoramic views of Dublin Bay.
- Cleverly designed landscaped gardens, feature flat lawn areas and secluded wooded area. All rooms enjoy a south facing aspect.
- Oil central heating. Double glazed sash windows. Burglar alarm.
- Central vacuum system. Recessed ceiling lighting.
- Inclusions: carpets, drapes, light fittings, kitchen and utility room appliances.