Dublin has an abundance of gorgeous Georgian houses around the city centre and D4 which are mostly used for offices.
Today we wanted to feature just such a house that's for sale, and this one looks absolutely stunning on the inside. It's been meticulously renovated and would make the perfect home, although you'll have to find a cool €2.1 million to get your paws on it.
Located on Percy Place, you'll have the canal to walk along, be located beside some of the best restaurants and bars in the city, and you'll only be a couple of minutes walk from the city centre.
One can but dream.
- Meticulously renovated late Georgian townhouse.
- Stylish triple glazed extension.
- Delightful peaceful setting overlooking the Grand Canal linear park.
- Highly convenient location, just short walk to St. Stephen's Green and Grafton Street.
- Gas fired central heating.
- Water filtration system.
- Attractive landscaped and illuminated rear garden.
- Impressive master bedroom suite.
- Immaculate and tastefully presented, bright accommodation.
If you want to see more detail you can check out the property in full here.