This IFSC Penthouse Could Be Dublin's Slickest Apartment
Two floors, a roof garden and stunning views of the city
The Dublin rental market is in a dire state at the moment with a serious lack of supply, but we have found one pad that will blow your mind and, unfortunately, give you serious rental envy.
This penthouse in Clarion Quay, IFSC, has two bedrooms and two bathrooms and is spread out over two floors.
The big selling point, though, is the huge roof garden that comes with it's own hot tub.
Downsides? As per usual, the price.
This place will set you back €4,250 a month.
One can but dream though...
Some of the main features include...
- 18ft ceiling in the living room
- Superb roof garden c. 77 sq. m.
- SieMatic kitchen with high spec appliances
- Lutron intelligent lighting system
- Bose sound system
- South facing aspect overlooking the water
- Stunning bathroom with Alessi & Philippe Stark fittings
- Award winning development
- Designated parking space
- Heating & hot water included in the rent
If you could see yourself living here the full listing is here.
Property porn, indeed.