Every week we like to feature a Dublin property that will take your breath away and number 57 Saunders House on Spencer Dock will do just that.
This two floor penthouse comes in at a cool €1 million but for that you'll four large bedrooms and three bathrooms.
It also comes with full concierge service and a couple of parking places below street level.
We could very easily picture ourselves living here...
Some of the main features include..
- Gas-fired central heating system
- Two secure underground parking spaces
- Luxury bathrooms with Villeroy & Boch and Duravit sanitory ware
- Four double bedrooms
- Three bathrooms & guest WC
- Triple aspect, floor-to-ceiling windows throughout living space
- Fantastic sense of light and space
- Most attractive penthouse split over two levels
- State of the art kitchen with Miele appliances
- South facing terrace
If you have that sort of cash under the mattress and want to buy this pad the full listing is here.