We showed you an apartment in IFSC that was going for €1,325 earlier today, and although this place is a whole lot nicer and more aesthetically pleasing.
It’s extortionately priced.
We’re talking €1,675 for a one bed, one bath apartment on Wolfe Tone Street, Dublin 1.
It really is sad to see just how expensive apartments in Dublin are these days. Throw in the rising cost of living and it might just become impossible for anyone to live anywhere near the city centre without being totally ripped off.
The Wolfe Tone Lotts are advertised as being a new, high-end development, and with that comes a startling price tag.
Main features of this gaff:
- High quality Interior finish with bespoke furniture package
- Contemporary styled kitchens with quartz worktops
- Integrated appliances to include dishwashers, washer/dryer, full size fridge freezers, microwave, hob
- Bathrooms complete with feature tiling, sanitary ware and floor tiling
- Bath and power shower
- Timber floors throughout
- Natural lighting and night blinds throughout
- Fitted wardrobes in all bedrooms
- Wired for TV, Cable and broadband
- Dublin 1, City Centre location, located adjoining Mary/Henry Street.
- Immediate access to numbers transport links
- LUAS Red Line Jervis Street is 3 minutes walk
- DART – 15 minutes walk to Tara/Connolly stations
- O’ Connell Street – 5 minutes walk
- 24 hour monitored CCTV
- In-house property management team in place bringing and assurance to tenants
- On-site building manager
- Private landscaped internal courtyard and roof garden
- Secure and private storage lockers provided for each apartment at basement level (suitable for bikes)
Oh and if you could just hand over your first born and your soul when you’re signing the lease that’d be great. Thanks.
Seen any extortionately priced accommodation in Dublin recently or have any juicy rental tales? Message us on Facebook!