Wellington Road in Dublin 4 is one of the most desirable (and expensive) addresses in the country and this might just be the nicest house on the road. It actually belongs to ex-spin doctor PJ Mara, who has been involved in politics for decades.
The house comes with four large bedrooms, three bathrooms and is wonderfully elegant on the inside. The only real downside we can see is that it comes in at €2.75 million, which means for most of us it means a lottery win is the only way to get our hands on the keys.
Some of the main features include…
- Elegantly proportioned accommodation with 308 sq.m (3,315 sq.ft)
- Magnificent period chimney pieces, ornate period ceiling cornices and centre pieces
- Sunny rear garden benefiting from the afternoon and evening sunshine
- Gas fired central heating
- Ample off street parking
- Well set back off Wellington Road
If you have the €2.75 million you need to buy this house, you can see the full listing here.