Looking for a change of scenery?
Well, where better to look than in gorge Blackrock?
Great restaurants, lovely little shops and Dublin Bay (almost) right on your doorstep - that's the dream, really.
This funky, architectural, three bedroom, two bathroom gaff has just come onto the Dublin rental for €2,800 a month.
And if we had that kinda cash lying around, you bet we'd be moving on in.
Take a look for yourself:
Other features include:
- Contemporary architectural design
- High spec finish throughout
- Double height spaces
- Underfloor heating throughout
- Stunning suspended fire orb
- Off street parking for two cars
- Dressing room
- Stunning split level design
- Groovy low maintenance garden with Koi pond, fountain, ornamental trees and mood lighting
The Ardagh Avenue house is available immediately for a minimum one year lease.
Check out the full listing here.