We know there is a major rental crisis in Dublin at the moment and this insane mansion in Dalkey, which costs €12,000 a month to rent, is not going to change any of our perceptions about the market.
We do like to dream a little though and show you some of the nicest houses in the capital... and this has to easily be in the top five that we've ever shared. It comes with four bedrooms, five bathrooms and has the most insane views you could ever imagine.
We could easily see ourselves sitting on one of the three balconies sipping a glass of wine next summer.
Time to start playing the Euromillions again.
Some of the main features of the house include...
- Detached Extended Period House.
- Stunning Views Over Killiney Bay
- Three Magnificent Terraces
- Within Walking Distance of Dalkey Village
- Adjacent to Killiney Beach
- Ample Secure Off Street Parking
If you have won the Lotto or have a load of spare cash laying around, then you can see the full listing here.