Close

Follow Lovin Dublin

Dublin Fire Brigade Has Issued A Warning About A Common Household Appliance

By kaylawalsh

December 18, 2017 at 8:25am

Share:

Dublin Fire Brigade has issued a warning after attending a washing machine fire in the capital yesterday. 

"Occasionally washing machines/dryers/dishwashers develop faults," they wrote on Twitter. 

"Avoid turning them on and leaving the house or going to bed. A smoke alarm should give you an early warning if things are going wrong."

Just last week the emergency service issued a warning about placing toys near sources of heat - specifically Elf on the Shelf. 

READ NEXT: Dublin's Homeless Could Be Housed In A Section Of Mountjoy Prison

Share:

Join the Lovin Dublin Newsletter

* indicates required

Interests

Marketing Permissions

Please select all the ways you would like to hear from Lovin Media Group:

You can unsubscribe at any time by clicking the link in the footer of our emails. For information about our privacy practices, please visit our website.

We use Mailchimp as our marketing platform. By clicking below to subscribe, you acknowledge that your information will be transferred to Mailchimp for processing. Learn more about Mailchimp's privacy practices here.