Dublin's greatness has been acknowledged in a new survey outlining the top 25 cities in the world for quality of life.
Ireland's capital came in at number 21 in Deutsche Bank's Annual 'Mapping The World's Prices' report which was topped by Wellington in New Zealand.
Factors considered were:
- Consumer purchasing power
- Regional crime and safety
- Overall quality of health care availability
- General cost of consumer goods
- Housing affordability
- Traffic congestion and commute times
- Overall pollution index
- Regional climate likeability
The full top 25 is featured in the image below:
(Image source: Deutsche Bank)
If you want to check out the full report click here.