In case you've been living under a rock the last week, Bono and the U2 lads have landed in Dublin ahead of their gig in Croker tonight.
People have been waiting for this gig for months, and finally the day has arrived.
MCD Productions are eager for everyone to have the best time they can, and have released some safety and general info ahead of the gig.
— MCD Productions (@mcd_productions) July 22, 2017
- Doors open at 5pm, with no queuing beforehand.
- Support act Noel Gallagher's High Flying Birds take to the stage at 7pm.
- U2 are set to begin performing at 8.30pm.
Allow at least 2 hours travel time as there will be serious delays due to the high number of people attending.
Public transport will be your best friend.
And remember, there is no close-by parking.
- No big handbags or backpacks.
- No umbrellas.
- No glass or cans, alcohol or selfie sticks.
- There will be security checks, so allow time for that.
To read the full list of precautions, take a read here.