Lovin Media Group is looking for an experienced Digital Editor to take the helm at one of the fastest-growing publications in Ireland and beyond.
Lovin Media Group has entered an exciting new phase of growth, and has a fantastic opportunity for an Editor with a passion for creating best-in-class food, hospitality, culture and travel content.
Speaking to a combined audience of over 12 million people all around the globe, Lovin's goal is simple: to enhance your city-living experience, wherever you are.
The media landscape is changing quickly, and we are no longer chasing meaningless clicks, pageviews, and passive video views.
We are creating content that is of real value to the audience and that elevates their experience of the place they're in, both on and offline.
With that in mind, we're looking for an Editor who always puts the audience first, who is passionate about connecting the right person to the right content, and who always says 'What if?' instead of 'I can't'.
What you'll do at Lovin
- Oversee all Editorial content on Lovin Dublin and our national website, Lovin.ie
- Lead a team of talented journalists in meeting audience strategy and operational goals of Lovin Media Group
- Commission and create best-in-class written, visual and audio content that cuts through the noise every day
- Manage and monitor meaningful audience engagement through in-depth weekly and quarterly analysis
- Work directly with the General Manager, designers, and tech engineers to design the user experience and our editorial innovation and tools
- Own and lead the overarching Editorial strategy of the Lovin brand.
We want to hear from you if...
- You have at least 5 years' experience in digital publishing
- You have at least two years' experience in a leadership role
- You have a proven track record of building exciting, innovative content experiences that resonate with audiences.
- You have a proven track record of excellent writing and editing
- You have knowledge and experience of Ireland’s legal framework around GDPR, advertising, publishing and copyright
- You have a proven track record of working effectively with multidisciplinary teams including video creators, graphic designers, web developers etc
Candidates should send a CV and cover letter outlining why they are perfect for this role to editor[email protected] with the subject 'Lovin Editor Application'.