Close

Follow Lovin Dublin

  • Home /

  • News /

  • PIC: Safety Warning Issued As Dishwasher At Dublin Home Goes Up In Flames

PIC: Safety Warning Issued As Dishwasher At Dublin Home Goes Up In Flames

By mariemadden

July 7, 2017 at 7:04am

Share:

The Dublin Fire Bridge account on Twitter can be eye-opening but their latest picture is one of the scariest that we've seen in a while.

One of the DFB units attended a house in Dublin yesterday after a dishwasher went up in flames.

Luckily, the homeowner had a powder extinguisher so they managed to get the fire under control before the firefighters arrived.

The consequences could have been very different if there was not an extinguisher on the scene, with Dublin Fire Brigade warning people to make sure they have all necessary fire safety equipment in their homes.

READ NEXT: These Amazing Fitness Events In Dublin Are Blowing Up - Sunday's Is On Sandymount Beach

Share:

Subscribe to our Newsletter

Get the best of your city straight to your inbox.

I'd like to receive news and exclusive offers from Lovin Dublin including competitions, products, commercial partners and activities. By submitting this form you agree to our T&Cs and our privacy policy