A strike by French air traffic controllers has led to widespread disruption today as Ryanair has been forced to cancel 110 flights around Europe.
Air traffic controllers are protesting alongside rail workers, students and civil servants against President Emmanuel Macron’s plans to reform French labour laws.
The following flights from Dublin have been affected:
- FR1984 - Dublin T1 - Carcassonne
- FR1116 - Dublin T1 - Reus
- FR1982 - Dublin T1 - Biarritz
- FR1985 - Carcassonne - Dublin T1
- FR1115 - Reus - Dublin T1
- FR1983 - Biarritz - Dublin T1
- FR1958 - Dublin T1 - Nice
- FR7094 - Dublin T1 - Murcia
- FR1959 - Nice - Dublin T1
- FR7095 - Murcia - Dublin T1
Ryanair has advised customers that other flights may be affected and anyone traveling should check its website just to be sure.