Having a car is all well and good, but having to shell out a shit load of cash every time you need to fill up the fuel tank is a wreck the head.
Especially when fuel prices are completely different all over Dublin.
Why can't they all just agree on a fair price?
Well, thanks to pumps.ie you can check daily on where the most expensive, and cheapest (woohoo!) places to get your petrol and diesel are all around Ireland.
Here's your latest guide to Dublin's prices:
Dublin's cheapest petrol:
- GO 286 Kylemore Road, Ballyfermot, D12 - 130.9c
- Emo Mount Brown, Kilmainham - 130.9c
- Top Amiens St, Dublin 1 -131.9c
- Esso 232 Clontarf Rd, Clontarf - 131.9c
- Maxol Dublin Road, Sutton - 131.9c
Dublin's cheapest diesel:
- Maxol 231-235 Harold's Cross Road, Harold's Cross - 118.9c
- Jones Oil Greenhills Road, Dublin 24 - 118.9c
- Texaco Rathfarnham Rd, Rathfarnham, D14 - 119.7c
- Great Gas Swords Road / Old Airport Road, Santry - 119.9c
- Top Amiens St, Dublin 1 - 119.9c
Dublin's dearest petrol:
- Topaz Strand Rd, Sandymount, D4 -137.9c
- Topaz Nutgrove Shopping Centre, Rathfarnham - 137.9c
- Esso Naas Road (beside Joels), Clondalkin, D22 - 138.9c
- Maxol 280 Templeogue Rd, Templeogue - 138.9c
- Topaz Naul Rd, Ballymun - 139.9c
Dublin's dearest diesel:
- Topaz Strand Rd, Sandymount, D4 - 126.9c
Rochestown Avenue, Killiney - 127.9c
Clonkeen Rd, Deansgrange - 127.9c
Naas Road (beside Joels), Clondalkin, D22 - 128.9c
Naul Rd, Ballymun - 129.9c
Always handy to know next time you need a full tank!