These Free Mindfulness Events Are Kicking Off In Dublin From Tomorrow
Feeling mindful? Would you like to feel a bit more so?
Well, have we got news for you.
For those of you who are keen to get in touch with themselves a little bit more, Rachel Somers of Somers Psychotherapy along with the help of Monique Tijtel have decided to start up mindfulness courses in Clondalkin, Dublin 22.
And the lads at The Happy Pear have gladly offered their lovely garden in the visitors centre at the round tower to do so.
For the months of August and September, the following schedule of free events is available, with donations going to different charities every week:
- 6/8 - Mo (yoga) of Joy "Journey of Yoga" - Charity: GSCD Astro fundraising
- 13/8 - Gemma (yoga) of The Yogagym with Gemma - Charity: Still unknown
- 20/8 - Denise (pilates) of Resolute Pilates and Fitness - Charity: Clondalkin Animal Aid
- 27/8 - Liz (yoga) of Positive Fitness - Charity: Still unknown
- 3/9 - Rachel (mindfulness) of Somers Psychotherapy - Charity: Cuidiú south west branch
- 10/9 - Catríona (yoga) of Clondalkin Yoga - Charity: Pieta House
All of these events will be outdoors, and will depend on the weather. Participants are asked to always bring a mat, blanket and some water and perhaps some sort of donation for the allocated charity.
And the best bit?
The Happy Pear is offering a big bowl of porridge afterwards for each participant.
And the really REALLY best bit?
It's all absolutely free.
For more information, get in touch with the brains behind the operation at Joy - Journey Of Yoga's Facebook page.