Would you like to come and work for the fastest growing digital publication in the country (and beyond)?
It’s an exciting time at Lovin Media as we are growing… again! What started as three people in a bedroom exploring the best of Dublin is now one of the most recognisable brands in Ireland and beyond.
We’re looking for the absolute best talent in digital content creation to join our team. If you’re a multimedia journalist with a finger on the pulse, we want you to come and work full time for Lovin Dublin and our national website, Lovin.ie.
What we are
- The fastest growing digital publication in the country
- One of the most recognisable brands in lifestyle entertainment
- Speaking to a combined social audience of over 12 million people all over the world
- Moving fast and creating top class digital content – written, video and social
What you are
We already know you love quality food and experiences, discovering your local city/town, and great Irish content. Here’s what will separate you from the rest.
- You’ve got unbeatably witty writing skills and 1+ years experience in a digital newsroom
- You watch Google Analytics like it’s Netflix
- You’re a social media savant who can manage our 15+ platforms
- You work well under pressure and to tight deadlines
- You’re a self-starter who can’t sit still for too long
- You love creating innovative digital content that disrupts the landscape
- You’re passionate about growing this publication even further
- You have a keen eye for what’s captivating social audiences
If this sounds like you, then get to work. Send your CV, Cover Letter, and a sample of your writing to email@example.com with the subject line Lovin Media Journalist Application.