If you won the Euromillions, but you still wanted to live in Dublin instead of moving to some idyllic Mediterranean island, then you might buy someplace like 64 Palmerston Road.
On sale for a staggering €2.95 million, this redbrick house in Rathmines dates from the late-Victorian era but as you'll see below, its recent renovations have made it ultramodern on the inside.
The main draw, however, has to be the gloriously maintained back garden, designed to be your own personal haven in the middle of the capital.
The low maintenance garden was the creation of international designer David Ryan, which is arranged in a series of gravelled areas framed by herbaceous borders.
Some of its key features include:
- Approx. 279 sq m of space
- A light filled, spacious entrance hall with stained timber floor
- Georgian style marble fireplaces with brass surrounds
- Shuttered sash windows
- Two doubles and one single bedroom
- A master bedroom with an en suite shower room, tilled in marble, shower unit with rain dance shower head
- Main bathroom with jacuzzi bathshower unit with multi directional shower heads
- Fully fitted cave/wine store lined in cut granite
- Sun filled kitchen/breakfast room with three sets of bifolding doors opening out to the rear garden
- Bosch twin ovens and integrated fridge/freezer
Intrigued? Have a peek at the residence below.
If you'd like to check out the full listing, check out the Knight Frank website here.