د . إAEDSRر . س

This Washing Machine Was The Cause Of A House Fire In Dublin Last Night

0
Article Featured Image

A washing machine caught fire in a Donaghmede home around 3am last night. 

Dublin Fire Brigade rushed to the scene to tackle the blaze and rescued two occupants by ladder.

The pair were later taken to the hospital as a precaution.

It’s not yet clear how the washing machine went up in flames.

READ NEXT: Why You Shouldn’t Feel Ashamed About Having Food Allergies

You may also love

View All

Latest Podcast

Thank you for subscribing!

Your email has been added to our list.

lovindublin.com says

Do you agree to share your location with us?