If you're not a die-hard sports fan, you've probably been pretty confused of late with everyone obsessing over various different sports.
Feeling alone in a sea of green jerseys? Fret not, my friends, because you're not the only one.
Here are just some of the thoughts that have been running through your head since all this sports mania kicked off...
1. Why are all my friends and family glued to the television?
2. Where's Shane Long?
Oh my word.... Reading that has made me feel a lot sharper this morning... pic.twitter.com/DWrxU1lGx3
— Ms Ellie (@MsEllieGeary) October 19, 2015
3. Rugby, oh shit, I thought this was soccer?
4. Weekend plans - oh no, I don’t have any cos all my friends have been hypnotised by an oval-shaped ball.
5. Who the fuck is Ian Madigan and why do people give a shit about his hair?
Anyone with any information on the whereabouts of Ian Madigan's hair, could they please contact police in Cordiff.
— Ross O'Carroll-Kelly (@RossOCK) October 18, 2015
6. There’s a grown man crying about Paul O’Connell, what happened - did he die?
7. I just want to go for a quiet drink why am I surrounded by idiots in green?
8. Social media is about as inhospitable as my local right now.
Remember when people used social for funny cat memes?
9. My brother/sister/mum/dad seems pretty upset... I should probably tell them it's just a game.
They'll appreciate that.
10. Ok, if you can’t beat them, join them.
Rugby, come at me bro!
11. Oh we're playing Argentina next? Sure that'll be a doddle.
I know so much about rugby now, look at me go!
12. What the fuck is a knock on?
13. Why the hell do they keep hitting the ball out of play?
14. And, WHY are we five men down?
15. Wait, what? We're losing?! I thought we were really good?
Well this sucks balls.