Tomorrow is the last day of 2018 - how are you going to spend it?
Here's an extensive list of 50 things to do in and around the city. Some are good deeds, others are fun activities, while a lot of them involve having food or drink at some of our favourite spots.
With 50 to choose from, there's sure to be something for everyone as we say farewell to 2018, and look forward to 2019...
1. Go for some bao at Bread&Bones.
2. Have your last lie-in of 2018.
3. Reflect over a pint in Kehoe's.
4. Get an ice-cream from Murphy's and amble down Grafton Street under the lights.
5. Take a night-time Dart to Howth and look at the stars.
6. Buy someone in need a sandwich and a coffee.
7. Have an espresso martini at The South William.
8. Visit the Book of Kells.
9. Treat yourself at Sweet Republic.
10. Go swimming at the Forty Foot.
11. Climb Bray Head.
12. Have a boozy brunch.
13. Take a stroll along the Grand Canal.
14. Enjoy a spot of afternoon tea at the Shelbourne.
15. Have a pizza and a pint on the Big Blue Bus.
16. Explore the Phoenix Park.
17. Go ice-skating.
18. Go see a Panto.
19. Skype a pal on the other side of the world.
20. Have breakfast at Yogism.
21. Set yourself an achievable goal for the year ahead.
22. Do the Sandeman's walking tour of Dublin.
23. Follow the New Year's Festival Music Trail.
24. Tell someone you love them.
25. Do the Greystones - Bray cliff walk.
26. Attend the Procession Of Light at 6pm at St. Stephen's Green.
28. Have a hot whiskey in O'Donoghues on Baggot Street.
29. Follow the Love Dublin Cultural Trail.
30. Have Dublin's best burger in Bunsen.
31. Grab a Dublin Bike and cycle to Sandymount Strand.
32. Visit the National Botanic Gardens.
33. Reflect on the year gone by (without being too hard on yourself!).
34. Take a walk in the People's Park in Dun Laoghaire.
35. Grab a coffee from Kaph and sit in Stephen's Green.
36. Walk your dogs on Dollymount Strand.
37. Go fake shopping in IKEA then stop for some meatballs.
38. Have a drink in the rooftop bar at the Marker.
39. Ring in the New Year at the Countdown Concert with The Coronas, Fatboy Slim, Kila and more.
40. Listen to some trad music in the Conradh on Harcourt Street.
41. Hop on a random bus at Busáras and see where you end up
42. Drive to the Dublin Mountains to take in the city lights and fireworks at midnight.
43. Catch a matinée in the Lighthouse Cinema.
44. Go kayaking in Skerries.
45. Visit a secret speakeasy for a drink.
47. Grab your expat mates for one last pint before you all part ways for another year.
48. Have a slice of cake at SLICE of cake.
49. Buy a ticket for a show at the end of January so you have something to look forward to (hint: this will be a good one!).
50. Have a pint of the black stuff whilst taking in the unreal views at the Gravity Bar in the Guinness Storehouse.
Don't worry if you already have plans for NYE - this can become your bucket list of things to do around Dublin in 2019!