Summer is here (whether the weather is co-operating or not) and we've been revelling as much as revellers can revel. Which, as you'd imagine, is quite a bit...
AND, we want you to do the same.
So go on, dive headfirst into the magical metropolis that is Dublin in the summer, and tick off absolutely everything on this list.
We dare you..
1. Devour a Teddy's 99
Had to get the obvious one out of the way first, obvs.
2. Jump off Bullock Harbour
Even though it's scary and high.
3. Meander around Dun Laoghaire pier
Dog-spotting everywhere you go.
4. Inhale a Beshoff's
Well, not literally.
But really, who are we to judge?
5. See a match in Croker
2017 fixtures are here.
6. Pick up a six pack at The Pav
Just try to avoid the queues...
7. Catch an outdoor concert
Hail, rain or shine - you can be sure that they'll still go ahead.
8. Grab some bread and feed the ducks in Stephen's Green
...or the ends of your lunch, whichever suits!
9. Stroll the Bray to Greystones walk
Or run, if you're mental.
10. Successfully survive the summer without being eaten by seagulls
Let's be real, it's touch and bloody go.
11. Shout back at the Viking Splash
Someone has to.
12. Find the hidden Howth swimming spot
Go to the summit and just keep on walking.
That's all there is to it.
13. Rooftop drinks at The Marker
The following excuses warrant a trip:
- New job
- Bad Tuesday
- Shit boyfriend/girlfriend
- Feeling glam
- Not giving a damn
14. Perch on Sutton beach
Rarely crowded, close to the DART and loads of dogs.
15. Picnic at the Iveagh Gardens
A peaceful sanctuary in the heart of Dublin.
16. Hitch a ride on Dublin Bay Cruises
And literally, em, cruise, in style (sorry!).
They usually play bangin' tunes the whole journey.
17. Swim with seals at the 40 foot
Or watch them wink at you from afar.
18. Have a barbecue
18a. Eat everything at said barbecue.
19. People-watch in Grogan's
The best people-watching spot in all the land.
20. Get a Gino's for lunch
Because you deserve it - and don't let anyone else tell you otherwise.
21. And finally, go looking for deer in Phoenix Park
Serviced by several buses and easily accessible if you're walking or cycling too.
You've got literally no excuse not to find your own personal Bambi in one of Europe's largest city parks.
So, there you have it. Simples.
Now get to it - Autumn is coming...