If you've spent any time at all meandering around the city centre recently, you'll have noticed something: Dublin now belongs to our feathery overlords, the seagulls.
They do what they like, when they like, and we are mere inconveniences standing in their way.
They're losing the run of themselves entirely.
Don't believe us? See how you feel after reading this.
1. This one who's giving you one last chance
Go on, test him.
2. This one on its way to steal your lunch
3. This one still out from the night before
4. These two who got what's coming to them
Mufasa V Scar. Who will win?
5. These ones keen to take part in the apocalypse
Slan Howth, you were pretty.
7. This plethora of Death Eaters ready to launch
Rats of the sky.
8. This seagull attack en masse
Oh God, they're everywhere!
9. This one giving out about out lack of government
Mouthin' for all to hear.
10. These FIENDS hunting for scraps and weaklings
Taking no prisoners in their wake.
11. This flock with phasers set to kill
One swift peck at a time.
12. This opinionated fella with a penchant for pints
And not afraid to fuckin' show it.
Dry January can go fuck itself. pic.twitter.com/ktM74f0z3x
— Dublin Seagulls (@DublinSeagulls) January 21, 2016
13. This one keeping sketch for the boyos
"Yeah lads yer all right, go on ahead I've got this".
14. This one who's had a rough night
Doing unspeakable deeds, judging by the hack of him.
15. This one robbing kids in Dundrum
Hide yo' kids, hide yo' husband.
16. This one who just doesn't give a toss
17. This one robbing a Teddy's
Fair enough, like.
18. And finally, these ones who've taken a leaf from our founder's book and are dominating the city bit by bit
— Dublin Seagulls (@DublinSeagulls) July 26, 2014