If you love animals and have been thinking about making a career change in the next few months, then do we have good news for you.
The ISPCA are hiring at the moment, meaning you could get to save and work with animals.
Everyday - the dream!
At the moment, they're looking for a part-time Animal Welfare Inspector. The position is for the Leinster region, and these are some of the job requirements:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Evaluation and assessment skills
- Well-developed interpersonal skills
- Tact and diplomacy skills
- Proof of ability to swim
- Ability to work independently on own initiative
They're also looking for an Executive Assistant, who would have:
- Strong Written and verbal communication skills with excellent attention to detail.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with stakeholders, including staff, board members, external stakeholders and donors
- Excellent communication, organisational and administrative skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities effectively
The full job details and descriptions can be found here.
Applications must be in before 9am, August 18.
What are you waiting for? Go save some animals!