Dublin Airport has released a statement warning passengers who are making a trip this Christmas not to wrap their presents as they may be opened by security.
Snow globes are not allowed to be brought in hand luggage because of their liquid content.
Spokesperson, Siobhán O’Donnell, said in a statement that the Friday before Christmas is going to be the busiest day this side of the 25th.
"December 29 is expected to be the busiest day after Christmas, particularly with passengers heading to winter sun and skiing destinations,” she added.
So, in order to keep a smooth running of things at the Airport, she has issued a reminder to people about what you can and can't bring with you when you're flying this festive season.
- Check your terminal - All other airlines operate from Terminal 1 except Aer Lingus, Emirates and all US carriers.
- Wrapping presents - just don't do it, please.
- Follow the 100ml rule - Gifts in bottles or containers measuring more than 100ml need to be put into their checked in luggage.
- Remove sharp objects from hand luggage - no scissors, nail files, blades, corkscrews, cutlery or other sharp objects of any description.
- Christmas crackers are fine to bring with you.
- Allow 90 minutes for check-in - buttt get there earlier if you can.