Conor McGregor has denied the widespread reports that have linked him to a pub brawl in Crumlin on Sunday night.
The UFC star was questioned by journalists when leaving court after picking up a €400 fine for speeding.
— Paul Healy (@Healyhack) November 30, 2017
Paul Healy - a journalist with The Irish Daily Star and Buzz.ie caught McGregor as he was coming out of the Blanchardstown court and asked him the question that had been on everyone's lips.
"It's all bollocks, it's all rubbish," McGregor said as he was surrounded by his entourage and paparazzi before getting back into his car.
Further footage shows McGregor - as he is getting into his car - joking about how he should be in Lanzarote before bragging about his car, "look at that motor."
When asked if he had any reaction to the threats on his life, McGregor simply said: "Come and get me."
— RTÉ News (@rtenews) November 30, 2017
McGregor was due to show up in court this morning regarding a speeding fine he picked up back in March of this year but he sent his solicitor Graham Kenny instead.
This comes after the UFC champion failed to show up meaning that he had missed three court appearances in a row but subsequently appeared about a half an hour later where he was fined €400 and told that he could pay it back in instalments if he wished.
(header image: @thenotoriousmma on Instagram)