Close

Follow Lovin Dublin

Front Door Destroyed By Firework Last Night As Halloween Celebrations Get Underway

By Jen

October 31, 2018 at 10:55am

Share:

Dublin Fire Brigade has warned people about the dangers of fireworks after responding to a house last night that was damaged by a firework.

They warned people that the door caught fire and smoke damaged was caused.

"Recently firefighters were called to the aftermath of a firework in a letterbox, the door caught fire & smoke damage was caused. We want everyone to enjoy but please think of others too ."

Halloween is Dublin Fire Brigade's busiest night of the year.

They have been warning people about the dangers of fireworks and bonfires as well as providing safety tips if things go wrong on their Twitter in the run up to Halloween.

Stay safe tonight guys.


READ NEXT: 'Dine In The Dark' Is Back From This Week At These Dublin Restaurants

Share:

Join the Lovin Dublin Newsletter

* indicates required

Interests

Marketing Permissions

Please select all the ways you would like to hear from Lovin Media Group:

You can unsubscribe at any time by clicking the link in the footer of our emails. For information about our privacy practices, please visit our website.

We use Mailchimp as our marketing platform. By clicking below to subscribe, you acknowledge that your information will be transferred to Mailchimp for processing. Learn more about Mailchimp's privacy practices here.