Traffic, traffic, traffic.
Can't live with it...could certainly live without it.
Here's a round up on Dublin's busiest streets this morning, with thanks to AA Roadwatch:
- It's busy on Harold's Cross Road, on approach to the Grand Canal through to Leonard's Corner on Clanbrassil Street.
- There are delays on the Phibsborough Road from Harts Corner to Doyle's Corner.
- The North Quays have delays at Wolfe Tone Quay and Arran Quay.
- North Wall Quay is busy on approach to Samuel Beckett Bridge.
- Inbound on Amiens Street is busy from North Strand to the Five Lamps.
- Traffic on the Swords Road is is busy but moving inbound through Drumcondra.
- The Naas Road is busy inbound from the Red Cow interchange to the Long Mile Road.
No delays or incidents have been announced this morning, thankfully.
Motorists are reminded, however, that Winter Funderland is on at the RDS until Sunday, January 15. The Ice Rink is open 10am - 8pm, with Funderland itself opening 2pm - 9pm Monday - Friday. Delays can be expected through Ballsbridge, on Anglesea Rd, Simmonscourt Rd, Shelbourne Rd and Pembroke Rd. However, the heaviest traffic is likely on Merrion Rd.
Big The Musical is also on at the Bord Gáis Energy Theatre until Sunday January 7. The show begins nightly at 7:30pm with matinée performances also at 2:30pm on limited days.
As far as roadworks are concerned;
- There will be no access to Cookstown Ind Est from Cookstown Way (via Second Ave) until Sunday January 8, due to works. Diversions will be in place via the Old Belgard Road.
- The on ramp from Monastery Road to the M50 northbound at J9 Red Cow will be closed for works from 10pm tonight (January 4) until 6am tomorrow morning. Divert via the Long Mile Road.
- There has been a lane closure for works between J7 Lucan and J9 Red Cow on the M50 southbound from 10pm tonight (January 4) until 6am tomorrow morning.
- The southbound auxiliary lane between J11 Tallaght and J12 Firhouse on the M50 will be closed for works from 10pm (January 4) until 6am tomorrow morning.
- And, Wellington Road in the Phoenix Park is closed until Monday, January 9 for works. Diversions will be in place.
And that's all, folks. Choose your route accordingly.