Surprise, surprise. Traffic is rubbish again.
As much as we love this city, the roads in, out and around it make it very difficult sometimes. Not to mention the drivers themselves…
So, with thanks to AA Roadwatch, here’s a round up of what’s happening on the streets of Dublin right now:
1. There has been an incident on the Stillorgan Road outbound at Donnybrook
DUBLIN: Emergency services dealing with an incident on Stillorgan Rd outbound at Donnybrook Church. Left lane partially blocked. theAA.ie
— AA Roadwatch (@aaroadwatch) February 14, 2017
2. There are delays on the following roads:
- Merrion Rd from before St Vincent’s Hospital to the Merrion Gates
- Anglesea Rd outbound from Ballsbridge to Donnybrook
- Westbound delays along the Grand Canal from Leeson St Bridge to Harold’s Cross
- Outbound delays from the Bolton St / Capel St junction to the Granby Row junction on Dorset St and then from the Belvidere Rd junction through to Collins Ave on the Swords Road
- Outbound from Constitution Hill past Doyle’s Corner on the Phibsborough Road
- The Cabra Rd onto the Navan Road and through to the Baggot Road junction
- Outbound on the Chapelizod Bypass
- Macken St northbound
3. M50 watch
Expect delays on the M50 northbound at J13 Sandyford, also then from before J10 Ballymount to J7 Lucan.
Southbound, it’s just busy from the M11 merge to J5 Bray North on the M11.
4. City Centre
There are also delays from Burgh Quay to Merchants Quay on the South Quays.
And that’s all for now folks. More as we have it.