Every week, you tag thousands of photos using #lovindublin over on Instagram and they help us see the city from a very different perspective.
We wanted to round up the ten best of the week and share them with you here today.
Make sure to follow some of the amazing photographers featured to brighten up your own feed and keep tagging more photos with #lovindublin to be in with a chance of being featured next week.
1. Dublin Zoo's baby elephant growing up so fast
2. This friendly fella in Howth
3. The gates of Guinness from a very different perspective
4. The lads queueing up for their dinner
5. Bushy Park looking dreamy
6. Great South Wall - a very special spot
7. Blue skies over Bloom
8. The Liffey and quays looking like pure perfection
9. The Donabate cliff walk
10. Baywatch - Ireland edition
Keep up the great work folks.
Header image: @allexphotography