We love sharing things here that will make your life infinitely easier when it comes to food, so we've put together this handy little list for you.
Make no mistake about it, these hacks are going to make you fat, lazy and an all-round slob, but after the week you've just had, that's just fine.
Go load up on ice cream, get the movies ready to roll, and enjoy these incredible hacks that will change your life forever.
1. Make these little bacon egg cup things and have the ultimate breakfast treat. You could even call them a starter for your main breakfast!
2. Follow this simple guide to ensure you never fuck up your boiled eggs ever again
3. Forget about the stupid health buzz that you had going on all week and pig out with this epic hack for an ice cream sandwich
4. Use this epic little hack from the guys in OREOs to make a glass of 'cookies 'n' cream' iced coffee
5. Get a fried egg to flow out of your burger meat when you bite into it in epic style
6. Pop all your ingredients for a salad into a jar with the dressing at the bottom and shake it up, just before serving for perfect evenly tossed salad
7. Use a fork so as you can properly fill your tacos without them falling over all the shop
8. Slices of bacon on a tray with pancake mix poured on top. Makes for epic pancake-bacon thingies
9. Peel an orange for breakfast the way you should have been peeling it your entire life
10. How the hell did we not think of this before today? DIY yoghurt pops if you are trying to avoid ice cream
11. Stop throwing away all the herbs after you only use them once, and freeze them with a little oil for use at a later date
12. Once you use this little hack to store your beer properly, you'll wonder how you've lived your life up until now!
13. Be a science geek nerd and cool your beer down in less than two minutes using salt and ice
14. Make hash browns perfectly by grating potatoes, mixing with a little salt, pepper and oil and throwing them into a waffle machine instead of a pan
15. Make little pre-made smoothie packs at the weekend so as you are ready for the week ahead. You can just whip them out of the freezer/fridge each morning while still half asleep and thus avoid all the chopping and mess