15 Of The Most Hilariously Grim Tweets From #2016In3Words
"1916 was worse"
We're only halfway through 2016, and it seems like it's gotten rough as rough can be.
And it appears we're not the only ones who think so.
#2016In3Words has been trending on Twitter all morning... and it ain't positive.
1. If only we could...
2. When it only gets worse and worse
#2016in3words Worst year ever.— Professor Snape (@_Snape_) July 16, 2016
3. The denial is real
4. Ctrl, alt, delete
5. As if we weren't terrified enough as it was
6. Definitely in the top three anyways
7. I think the word you're looking for is shitshow
8. Close your eyes and pretend it's not happening
#2016in3words it's not over.— ⚡️Moby.⚡️ (@TheresAlfonso25) July 16, 2016
10. Sebastian WAS right
11. When will it end?
12. Wow, that's bad
#2016in3words A Living Nightmare— Amazin' Grace (@Gracesessia) July 16, 2016
13. Much of the same really
#2016in3words Hell on earth— Paula lalalalalaa (@T_skll) July 16, 2016
#2016in3words Boris Fucking Johnson— Chris York (@ChrisDYork) July 16, 2016
15. Aaand to put it all into perspective
1916 was worse #2016in3words— James Melville (@JamesMelville) July 16, 2016