Friday is nearing an end and thank God for that.
You've been waiting for this moment since Monday at 9am – and the last eight hours have, like, LITERALLY, been the slowest of your life.
Your final minutes at work are an intense rollercoaster of emotions all loosely based around the words 'no' and 'fuck'. And that's okay. You can taste freedom, it's bloody delicious and you're going to let NOTHING stand in your way.
You're almost out the door... then someone asks you for a favour...
1. Excuse me?
2. Are you joking? This is a joke, right?
3. I see: you ARE serious.
4. If you think I'm doing one more thing today, you are sorely mistaken, sir.
5. Not a hope.
6. Fuck this.
7. And fuck that.
8. And fuck you.
9. In fact, fuck ALLA y'all.
10. Are you actually still trying to convince me? Please stop.
11. I'm warning you now.
12. Back the fuck off.
13. You heard me.
14. DON'T EVEN LOOK.
15. There are about 30 seconds left in the working week and I need those to get to the exit.
16. And do NOT get in my way when I sprint out of here in half a minute.
17. Because after that point...
You'll have no power over me.
18. So just hold that thought. And keep holding it till Monday.
19. 20 seconds left.
20. Aaaand I'M FINALLY FREE!
... until Monday.