Ireland, you're too beautiful sometimes.
We know that as we head into winter, Ireland can seem a bit grim, so we decided to remind you of its natural beauty. Prepare yourselves for an onslaught of visual goodness.
1. The Cliffs of Moher. Because where else would you possibly begin such a list?
2. Well, apart from the fiercely tidal but always stunning Sandymount Strand, that is...
3. Or maybe Bray, which looks incredible by day...
The cross on top of Bray Head was actually placed there because Jesus stated in his will: "If I have to go through the whole crucifixion thing again, I at least want to have a decent view."
It's true. Check the Bible.
4. ... but even better by night
Jesus loved twinkly lights.
That's also in the Bible.
5. The beauty of the Irish coast is that it doesn't need blue skies to shine
Which is just as well, in fairness...
6. That said, it does help...
7. And even though we're only at Number 7, we're back to the Cliffs of Moher already, because wow.
8. Ireland: where the weather is such an important part of life, it even comes out to vote
9. Imagine living here, and looking out on to this view in the morning.
10. Or here. Because then you'd still have an amazing view, but you'd be able to tell people you live in a castle
And not actually be lying.
11. It even makes rust look amazing
12. Doolin, you are actually melting our insides right now
14. Yes, we're back at the Cliffs of Moher again.
And we're not sorry.
15. Let's look at that from another angle, shall we?
While we're here, like.
16. Skerries. Because the east coast can kick ass too, y'know
17. That boulder gets to actually live here
We want to trade lives with the boulder
18. H... for Hamazing
Okay, we're running out of captions now, but look at that SEA!
19. Sandycove, you colourful beauty
20. Seriously, where else would you get it?
21. Let's just go live at sea
But then we wouldn't be able to look at the sea. So let's stay here and just look at the sea.
22. Don't think we don't see you there, ice cream truck.
23. And we're back in Bray
Checked the Bible yet?
24. Valentia > Valencia
25. Cobh, where they keep a cannon on standby to fire anyone who doesn't appreciate the amazingness of the Irish coast into the sea
27. Amazing fence. Amazing coastal view.
Excellent work all round, really.
27. Sure look
28. Kerry, if only you'd give up playing football then we might actually come to like you
Love you, perhaps.
29. Worth the walk.
30. Shine on, Dublin. Shine on.
31. We don't need no fancy piers...
32. But ultimately, where else could we finish this list than the Cliffs of Moher?
Oh good lord.