The quarter life crisis is real.
When you reach your mid 20s, things start occurring to you that never did before and you discover a whole new set of anxieties. It's a time of transition, so you start to think about your next moves in life.
Here are just a few of the things you think about when you hit your mid 20s.
1. "SHIT, secondary school was nearly 10 years ago!"
2. "I should really open a savings account"
3. "How does one go about getting a Tesco clubcard?"
4. "Maybe I should move to a different country while I'm still young"
5. "The older I get, the more I relate to Friends"
This show just ages like a fine wine.