When you reach your mid 20s, things start occurring to you that never did before and you discover a whole new set of anxieties. It's a time of transition, so you start to think about your next moves in life.
Here are just a few of the things you think about when you hit your mid 20s.
1. "SHIT, secondary school was nearly 10 years ago!"
2. "I should really open a savings account"
3. "How does one go about getting a Tesco clubcard?"
4. "Maybe I should move to a different country while I'm still young"
5. "The older I get, the more I relate to Friends"
This show just ages like a fine wine.
6. "I reeeally need to improve my cooking skills"
7. "Why are my friends becoming increasingly slower at replying?"
8. "Fridays are actually the best day ever. I've never appreciated them as much as I do now"
9. "I honestly thought I'd be a millionaire by now"
10. "Maybe I should start doing the lotto"
11. "Why is everyone posting about having babies on Facebook? Is this normal behaviour? Should I be doing this also?"
12. "I really need to get my shit together"
13. "Well, at least everyone else my age is in pretty much the same boat"