Literally. Can't. Even.
Here are 11 reasons why it's absolutely 100% okay to skip the gym this evening.
1. It's. So. Cold.
You don't want to lose your natural insulation, do you?
2. Because there's important stuff on telly
And Netflix. Loads of important stuff.
3. You had a salad for lunch
Okay it was a side salad with a massive, MASSIVE sandwich. But look.
Eating clean is half the battle.
4. You've had your Green Tea today
Green Tea is known for its health benefits, and contains shitloads of antioxidants, which – wait for it – burn fat.
5. Because social well-being is as important as physical well-being
Let your body rest and your mind party. Go get that pint.
6. Some model posted an 'inspirational' fat-shaming post
And you're NOT giving in to The Man.
7. Rest days are good for you
You wouldn't want to push yourself too hard, now, would you?
8. It's getting colder, somehow
And without even thinking about how cold the kettlebells in the gym would be, scientists have proven that cold weather helps to burn fat, thus proving you've already practically done a workout today!
Good for you.
9. Your ex and their significant other were definitely there tonight
You dodged that bullet.
10. You clicked on that article online showing yer one’s body without photoshop
No false ideals to pursue in vain.
11. If you bail on a rest day, you run a greater risk of injury
You wouldn't want to hurt yourself would you? In fact, you're playing it so safe that this is now your sixth rest day in a row.
Truly, your body is a temple.