16 Lessons About Life We All Learned From Panti Bliss
National treasure doesn't even BEGIN to cover it
She's fought for the little man and been the people's queen since day one – so it's little wonder that we all love Panti.
And a quick look at the few simple, yet important, nuggets of knowledge she has given us during her time in the spotlight shows us that there can only be more to come.
1. Hard work pays off
Especially when based around standing up for what you believe in.
2. Genius appreciates genius
Or more specifically, gas appreciates gas.
3. Life won't always go your way
Especially in heels.
4. But it's about how many times you get back on the horse that counts
It also helps if you don't have a hair out of place. Although, that said...
5. Glam is a state of mind, not about how you look
And being your true self in all situations is the only way.
6. Family is everything
And even though you may not understand each other, you're literally made of the same stuff. Important to remember.
7. Never forget those who've helped you along the way up
These are the guys who loved you when you were a so-called nobody.
8. Education changes lives
And it's a super-important tool in learning the gifts of understanding and tolerance.
9. No good deed goes unturned
And helping others should always be your port of call.
10. Sometimes rules are made to be broken
And sticking to what you know isn't always the answer.
11. Celebrate others as you do yourself
They'll be there to catch you when you fall, probably after celebrating too much.
12. Respect your elders
13. We must all respect Mother Nature in her different forms
Even if a bird does fly in your window.
14. Never forget where you came from
15. Shine the light on the people in the background
They're usually the ones who've made you look so good in the first place.
16. And, when in doubt – do some squats
Unless you've a naturally good bum, then you're sussed for life.