Dublin is known for many things but being the home of Guinness is definitely top of the list.
Everyone from Barack Obama to Beyoncé start looking for a pint of the black stuff as soon as they hit our shores, not to mention the hoades of city workers hitting Keogh's of a Friday evening.
In fact, over 10 million glasses of Guinness are enjoyed every single day across the globe.
We couldn't let International Stout Day pass without a nod to our national beverage so here are fifteen of the best places in Dublin to sink a pint of Guinness.
We're sure we've forgotten a few so let us know your favourites in the comments!
1. Toner's, Baggot Street
2. The Gravediggers, Glasnevin
3. Keogh's, South Anne Street
4. The Royal Oak, Kilmainham
5. O'Donoghue's, Baggot Street
6. The Stag's Head, Dame Court
7. Delaney's, Smithfield
8. The Brazen Head, Lower Bridge Street
9. Mulligan's, Poolbeg Street
10. The Long Hall, South Great Georges Street
11. The Blue Light Pub, Sandyford
12. Walsh's, Stoneybatter
13. The Oval Bar, Middle Abbey Street
14. The Hole In The Wall, Blackhorse Avenue
15. The Guinness Storehouse, St James' Gate
And just in case you were wondering, the ‘perfect pour’ takes 119.53 seconds.
Anyone for a swift one?