Look, we're not perfect.
And we never claimed to be.
We regularly do things that, according to the Great Rulebook of Life, are technically verboten; and what's more, we know you do too.
But that's okay. You're among friends here.
1. Eating a whole 'share' pack of sweets
When your chocolate claims to be a 'share bag'. pic.twitter.com/bNnurzKNQo
— Thomas Reactions (@Thomas_Reacts) October 14, 2015
2. Licking a 9V battery
I defy you not to.
3. Leaving the electric blanket on all night
We attended a domestic fire in Esker. Believed the fire started by an electric blanket being left on. No injuries. pic.twitter.com/YMM8jYb4c0
— Dublin Fire Brigade (@DubFireBrigade) February 24, 2016
4. Giving a baby a lemon just to see what face they make
It builds character, okay?
5. Driving somewhere just around the corner
Because the shop is ALL THE WAY over there.
6. Boiling a full kettle just for one cup of tea
Because the sink is ALL THE WAY over there.
7. Ignoring credit card bills
To be fair, it's basically free money.
8. Putting empty milk cartons back in the fridge
I've vehemently denied to my family for YEARS that I've done this.
9. Cycling through red lights
Yeah, no excuse for this.
10. Sleeping with our phones under the pillow
Something something radiation, something brain, something.
Sure what's the worst that could happen?
11. Listening to Justin Bieber
Increasingly okay with every passing day. But still.
12. Replying to Katie Hopkins tweets
It feels good at the time. Just ask Mikeyboy.
@KTHopkins @KookeCaz what about a rocket up ur arse?
— mikeyboy (@mikemeusz1) February 17, 2016
13. And of course, hit the snooze button. Repeatedly.
Look. It wouldn't BE a button if it wasn't supposed to be used.