19 Reasons Why Puppies Are Better Than Baes
Puppy > love
Ever see a puppy and feel so happy you could die?
Yep, us too. That's puppy love, man, and you can feel it too - the DSPCA are looking for homes for some truly beautiful pups, and you can help them out while also getting a new best friend.
And, they're less high-maintenance than a partner. Just sayin'.
1. They're always happy to see you
2. They don't mind when you wake them up when you come in drunk
3. Puppies don’t care if you get fat
...they probably like it.
4. You don't have to share your duvet with them
5. They won't give out to you if you leave your socks on the floor
They (once again) like it.
6. You don't have to impress them with expensive presents/meals
Regular old scraps will do.
7. The love will never die
Intense, but true.
8. The only game they play is tug of war
9. They won't leave you for a younger model
Important, especially when things start to sag.
10. Dogs don't judge
11. They don't take up much room in the bed
12. You never have to shave your legs
Fluff is key.
13. They look like this
14. They don't care what's on TV
15. They never cancel plans
16. They don't take any time to get ready
17. Your parents are guaranteed to love them
18. They don't have smelly football boots
19. And finally, you'll always always get on with their friends too
Did this post make you want a puppy?
Yep, us too. So, how about either picking one up at the DSPCA, or even making a donation for those of you who can't commit right now?
With 96 new pups that need serious care, such as vaccinations, de-fleeing, deworming and microchips, on their hands, the DSPCA are under extreme pressure. You can make donations to help these adorable little pups here.