10 Simple Salads To Make This Week For Some Healthy Lunches
Your lunchbox will be the envy of the workplace with these bad boys
At lunchtime it can be hard to resist the temptation of a toasted sandwich covered in melted cheese, or a dirty chicken fillet roll. But there is a better way - a healthier way!
For anyone trying to eat clean, you know that meal prep is the only way to fight these temptations, so we've put together a list of ten super healthy, and easy salads to make and bring in your lunchbox.
Not only will your bank balance thank you, but you'll feel the difference yourself too!
1. Spinach, Mango and Curried Sweet Potato Salad
2. Mexican Chicken Salad
3. Pesto Salmon and Edamame Niçoise Salad
4. Quinoa Salad with Grilled Vegetables
5. Chickpea, Lentil and Feta Salad
6. Spicy Sweet Potato Salad
7. Asian Salad with Red Cabbage and Chicken
8. Kale and Rocket Salad with Cous Cous
9. Thai Beef Salad
10. Salmon and Avocado Quinoa Salad
Liked this article but too lazy to make your own salads? Check out our list of the best superfood salads in Dublin...