Experience a slice of culture and heritage this summer with a fab two-night stay at the iconic Trinity campus. And the best part? It’s all on us.
Summer is fast approaching and while we’re already dreaming of a sun-soaked getaway, it’s time to start planning some fun adventures closer to home, too.
To celebrate summer in Dublin, Trinity College is offering an unique opportunity to stay at the heart of the campus over a long summer weekend. Guests can stroll on the same cobbled walkways and quintessential Front Square as Oscar Wilde and Jonathan Swift, eat in the same restaurants as Samuel Beckett and Bram Stoker and soak up the cultural significance of Ireland’s flagship university.
Stay in one of the campus’s modern apartments, enjoy the state of the art sports centre and receive a private Book of Kells tour. The visit will offer a unique insider cultural experience of Ireland’s leading university.
Here’s what the prize includes:
- 2 nights’ accommodation for two in one of the campus’s modern guest apartments
- Breakfast each morning in The Buttery Restaurant
- Access to Trinity’s state of the art Trinity College Sports Centre
- VIP Book of Kells Exhibition tour – A private Book of Kells tour
- Lunch for two in The 1592 Restaurant.
All you have to do to be in with a chance of winning is like and comment on this post
Best of luck!