7 Awesome Jobs That Are Up For Grabs In Dublin Right Now
Get 'em while they're hot!
On the job hunt? Well then lucky you, because things have just gotten easier.
''Are you crazy?! How?'', we hear you cry.
Well we've only gone and teamed up with Jobbio to pick out the best potential jobs going in the country at the minute. Here's our current favourites.
1. Deliveroo – Community Manager
Food-delivery giants Deliveroo, are looking for a Community Manager to join their ever-growing team.
You'll be a representative on the Deliveroo Ireland Community team, tasked with growing and managing the commercial side of a selection of cities including Dublin, Cork, Galway, Limerick and Belfast. Think you've got what it takes?
2. Ryanair – Social Media Team Lead
You can't deny the fact that Ryanair has revolutionised the way we travel.
Upon joining one of the most successful airlines in the skies at the minute, you will be heavily involved in the implementation of Ryanair's social media strategy across various channels and markets.
3. Mars Ireland – Customer Marketeer
Because who doesn't want a job where you get to literally be surrounded by chocolate?
4. Jameson – Brand Ambassador Graduate Programme
Keen to gain some whiskey experience, and meet great people along the way? Look no further than the Jameson Graduate Programme.
Spend your days being a social media mogul, your nights whiskey-tasting the night away – and getting stuck into the intricate culture of the city along the way.
5. Cullen Communications – PR Account Executive
Cullen Communications is on the lookout for an ambitious, hard-working PR executive to join their team. And if you boast excellent writing, communication and presentation skills, a great knowledge of social media and agency experience, then you should definitely get involved.
You'll be joining a busy PR team, working with a range of clients across a variety of sectors, such as automotive, sports, travel, transport and media.
6. BetBright - Senior Graphic Designer
BetBright are looking for someone with 5+ years' experience in the field, with a deadly portfolio to match.
As Senior Designer you will take ownership of BetBright’s visual presence across all channels, social media or otherwise, to ensure communications are creative, engaging and as strong as they can be.
7. Artizan – Full Stack Developer
Artizan, the award-winning web design and development agency, is seeking a full stack developer to work on a wide variety of projects for brands that have strong personalities, bespoke requirements and a large customer base.
It's a pretty cool company made up of movers-and-shakers, and we think you'd get along just fine.
Don't see anything you like?
Don't fret, pet. There's absolutely LOADS more just like these ready and waiting for you right here.
Sponsored By Jobbio
Half the working population of Dublin is on Jobbio. Are you?
What is Jobbio?
Jobbio is an online careers platform that connects Companies and Talent directly and privately.
- Why should I join Jobbio?
- Get a live Bio to showcase yourself brilliantly - ‘live’ means Companies always have your most up-to-date info!
- It's private. Only the Companies you choose to share your Bio with will see it and you can’t be searched.
- Be the first to know when a relevant job goes live, as we will email it straight to you.
- Apply to roles with over 2,700 companies across the globe with one click right now. No more cover letters - yay!